Human Rights and the Struggle for Social Justice
- What does citizenship ensure?
- Who are “displaced persons”?
- Why does forced displacement or statelessness occur?
- What roles do individuals, governments, and international entities have in protecting and securing the rights of displaced persons?
- What are the repercussions of the loss of coherent community and culture?
- What are the effects of protracted displacement on women and children?
- What roles do media and photography play in shaping public perception and opinions?
- Forced displacement and refugees
- Social justice and the rights and needs of refugees
- The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees