3D Photography and Anaglyphs
IV. Do it With Your Students
Can you see in 3D?
Show students the anaglyphs you
have prepared and let them use 3D glasses for viewing them. Ask them to:
- Put your hand over your right eye and look at the image.
- Now, put your hand over your left eye and look at the image
- Look at the image with both eyes
Then ask them to work with a partner as they try to answer the following
- Can you explain how these images were made?
- What is the role of the color filters?
- Why do you think there appear to be two images superimposed on each
Looking for more? Look at the list of 3D, anaglyph, and filter resources
in V. Resources.
The Web Activity
II. The Science
Do It Yourself
IV. Do It with Your Students <