In Search of the Novel:Teacher-TalkNovel
Subject: Re: QuestionsFrom: ATHENAN418@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 09:20:59 EST
- Next message: ATHENAN418@aol.com: "Re: Questions"
- Previous message: gcor: "Re: Frankenstein and I - Search paper"
- Maybe in reply to: Betsy Scheidemantel: "Questions"
- Next in thread: ATHENAN418@aol.com: "Re: Questions"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
I remember my first time reading Song of Solomon was freshmen year of
college. I haven't picked it up since; however, I would give careful
consideration as to how you plan to present it. Like you mentioned, it does
contain some ideas and scenes that may present a few problems for the