In Search of the Novel:Teacher-TalkNovel
Subject: Re: QuestionsFrom: STEPHEN HACK (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 10:10:16 EST
- Next message: Margaret Hagemeister: "Re: Questions"
- Previous message: email@example.com: "Who Owns the Novel?"
- Maybe in reply to: Julia Shugert: "Questions"
- Next in thread: Margaret Hagemeister: "Re: Questions"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
To my knowledge the Potter series has not been banned in the tri-state area of Pennsylvani, New Jersey and
>Subject: Re: Questions
>Date: March 18, 2000
>I was shocked when I first heard about people wanting to censor Harry Potter. What are these people
thinking? Has anyone actually received a complaint, or is
>this just hype? Marilyn Johnston, Newburyport, Massachusetts
>Karla Hammond wrote:
>> Please let me know the responses that you receive! I am very interested in having a DIAL book study/
discussion group on this subject within a couple weeks!
>> Thanks, KArla
>> >>> "Julia Shugert" <firstname.lastname@example.org> 03/17/00 03:00PM >>>
>> Hi! I had a question regarding censorship. Have any parents complained
>> about the Harry Potter series? If so, please let me know how you handled
>> Jody Shugert