In Search of the Novel:Teacher-TalkNovel
Subject: Re: QuestionsFrom: Marilyn Johnston (email@example.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 17:09:06 EST
- Next message: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Who Owns the Novel?"
- Previous message: NRATHBURN@aol.com: "Re: Questions -Reply"
- Maybe in reply to: Julia Shugert: "Questions"
- Next in thread: STEPHEN HACK: "Re: Questions"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
I was shocked when I first heard about people wanting to censor Harry Potter. What are these people thinking? Has anyone actually received a complaint, or is
this just hype? Marilyn Johnston, Newburyport, Massachusetts
Karla Hammond wrote:
> Please let me know the responses that you receive! I am very interested in having a DIAL book study/ discussion group on this subject within a couple weeks!
> Thanks, KArla
> >>> "Julia Shugert" <email@example.com> 03/17/00 03:00PM >>>
> Hi! I had a question regarding censorship. Have any parents complained
> about the Harry Potter series? If so, please let me know how you handled
> Jody Shugert