- Select two major mathematical ideas from the unit.
- Choose two problems to represent these two major ideas.
- Solve each problem and show work.
- Explain the method used to solve each problem.
- Prepare a presentation to share with the class.
- Prepare visuals: one poster for each mathematical idea.
- Evaluation: Presentation
- You will be assessed on the following:
- mathematical ideas
- communicating the mathematical ideas
- visuals: one poster for each idea
- audience: listening and participation