- April 25, 2014
- Late entries are not eligible.
About Your Class
- If your class has multiple grades, list all grades (4/5 or 4,5,6).
- If you are submitting answers from multiple classes:
- Submit a separate entry form for each class.
- Under class name, identify each class specifically. For example, Ms. Johnson's 1st hour class.
Include the following information about
each mystery site you found:
Town or specific place if not a city.
Not state/province. If location has no country, name the continent.
Approximate Latitude and Longitude
Use degrees/minutes or decimal degrees.
On Friday, May 2nd, Mystery Class locations will be revealed. The schools/classes who successfully found all 10 Mystery sites will be announced by grade level.
Answers cannot be changed after the form has been submitted.