Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2001 Reports
From: Linda Krol (email@example.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 15:38:41 EDT
Next message: Heinrich, Jane: "Challenge Question #5, Grade 5"
My name is Linda Krol and I am a teacher at the Ogdensburg Middle School in Ogdensburg, New York.
Journey North PLUS TEAM 2
We think that the Mystery Class sites are as follows:
1. Lisbon, Portual 38n43 9w08
2. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 30n8 101e42
3. Buenes Aires Argentina 34s36 58w27
4. Mexico City, Mexico 19n24 99w09
5. Al Munson Scott, Antarctica 166e75
6. Greenwich England 51n29 0e0
7. Auckland, New Zealand 36s55 174e47
8. Sakaide,Shikoku, China 34n19 133e52
10. Beijing China 39n55 116e26
Students: Alex Bailey, Michael Brashaw, Trevor Dodd, Evan Krishnakumar, Adam Roach, William Small.
Linda W. Krol
Teacher of Gifted and Talented Program
1100 State Street
Ogdensburg, New York 13669
Copyright 2001 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send
all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form