Note: These Challenge Questions coincide with the Spring 2001 Reports
From: Karma Deziel (email@example.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 15:31:43 EDT
Next message: Mark Czaplewski: "Challenge Question #5, Grade 10"
Hello! My name is Karma Deziel. I teach 6th grade at the Technology
Language Campus. We are located in Robbinsdale,MN. The following is what
we think the Mystery Cities are.
1. Libreville, Gabon 3N Long. 9E Lat.
2. Villahermosa, Mexico 17N Long. 101.25W Lat.
3. Montevideo, Uruguay 64S Long. 35E Lat.
4. Acapulco, Mexico 17.5E Long. 100.25 Lat.
5. Mcmardo, AntArtica 76SLong. 175E Lat.
6. London, Englund 51N Long. 0 Lat.
7. Wellington, New Zealand 40S Long. 181E Lat.
8. Havana, Cuba 23N Long. 83W Lat.
9. La Paz, Peru 8S Long. 75W Lat.
10. Beejing, Asia 40N Long. 116E Lat.
Copyright 2001 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send
all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form