Next message: KevinC Adams: "challenge question # 28"
Here is Mr.Marotta's 3rd period 7th grade team B's list :
1. Damage the monarchs
2. Damage the habitat of the monarchs
3. Accidentally kill the monarchs
4. Put chemicals in the monarchs habitat
5. Through genetic engineering
6. They might domesticate the monarchs
7. Might destroy bredding habits
8. They might give the monarchs disease
9. Noises such as sneezing may frighten them away.
10. Monarchs may mistake them for predators
11. Scientists may Purposly kill monarchs for research or to laminate
and collect them.
From James, Sandeep, Alvin, Chris, John and Greg
Copyright 2000 Journey North. All Rights Reserved. Please send
all questions, comments, and suggestions to our feedback form