From: Dennis Ashendorf (email@example.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 11:29:25 EDT
Next message: firstname.lastname@example.org: "[Channel-talkmathhs] New to lists/Annenberg Media"
If you're a bit confused about how you are to form a group so that you
can be awarded a "Certificate of Completion," lets try this:
1. I [Dennis Ashendorf] volunteer to facilitate this course. This
means that I'll keep track of our performance of the activities and
"attendance" during the course. At this time, I don't know what they
are, but hopefully text postings to this site will suffice.
2. We need to complete the course in one month. I'm applying for
graduate credit and all work must be in Colorado State's offices by July
3. According to the facilitator rules, to join the group, the following
information must be emailed to me:
School Street Address:
Home Street Address:
If this seems excessive to you, I understand. At the very least send me
enough information so that Annenberg/CPD can identify you and send you a
4. To join the group, or if you have questions or concerns, you can
email me at email@example.com. Thanks.
5. Please note how few postings have been entered. We're trying
something new. Lets make it special.
Back Bay High School - NMUSD
Channel-talkmathhs mailing list