So, what have you done in this session?
- In Part A, you observed problem solving in action, as a middle school classroom tackled the Hexominos problem.
- In Part B, you explored your own problem-solving process with the Pentominos activity.
- In Part C, you looked at a variety of strategies that you can use with your students as the problem-solving standard was defined.
- In Part D, you applied what you had learned in the session so far by solving the Largest Container problem, watching students solve it, and thinking about how you would teach it in your own classroom.
- In Part E, you wrote your own lesson plan as a way to evaluate what you had learned.
But of course, things wouldn't be complete without another -- you guessed it -- journal! This final journal is different, however, and will mark your completion of the session.
Completing your journal