Earth, Climate, and Change
Observing Human Impact
Key Learning Targets
- Observe how living organisms alter Earth’s processes and structures over time.
- Consider how human activity changes the atmosphere, hydrosphere, and biosphere over time.
- Discuss the interactions between processes on the Earth’s surface and human activities.
Middle & High School
Earth and Space Science
- Using photographs and satellite imagery to identify and observe changes in the Earth’s features over time that indicate climate change
- Using photographs and satellite imagery to prompt discussions on the relationship between the water cycle, weather, and climate, especially the contribution of oceans