Essential Science for Teachers
By exploring topics that range from the essential properties of aluminum foil to the plasma that makes up the sun, Essential Science for Teachers: Physical Science provides participants with enhanced understanding of content and how it connects to the elementary school classroom.
- Session 1: What is Matter?
- Session 2: The Particle Nature of Matter: Solids, Liquids, and Gases
- Session 3: Physical Changes and Conservation of Matter
- Session 4: Chemical Changes and Conservation of Matter
- Session 5: Density and Pressure
- Session 6: Rising and Sinking
- Session 7: Heat and Temperature
- Session 8: Extending the Particle Model of Matter