Life Science: TerrAqua Column
Now that you've built the components you need for the TerrAqua system, try these activities to further your understanding. First read the instructions and perform the activity. Then you can go to our discussion board to share your results, and for selected activities, view an example of our results in track our progress.
- Get a Life!... Test whether an object is alive by creating life-sustaining conditions in small tubes that can be worn around the neck.
- Taking Inventory and Pondering Change... Carefully describe living things, and predict changes in the system over time.
- Is It Alive?... Apply what you learned in Session 1. [track our progress]
- Now You See It... The fascinating world of microbes is made visible. [track our progress]
- What Is It?... Explore a systematic approach to classifying living things into the groups that scientists use to organize the living world. [track our progress]
|prev: petri plates|