Life Science: Brassica & Butterfly System
Film Can Sugar Feeder
For Building and Stocking
- Four clear plastic film canisters (to hold sugar solutions)
- Four 10 cm lengths of nylon craft cord or felt (for wicks)
Building and Stocking Instructions
- Fold each length of nylon craft cord in half.
- Insert one length into each film canister, loop end down.
- Fill each canister about 3/4 full with water.
- Leave one canister with just water.
- To the remaining three canisters, add 1 tsp., 2 tsp., and 3 tsps. of sugar respectively.
- Place into a Light House with adult butterflies when ready to do feeding activities.
|prev: bee stick|