Footnotes for Unit 11 - Atmospheric Pollution
- Daniel M. Murphy, "Something in the Air,"
Science, March 25, 2005, pp. 1888–1890.
- National Academies of Science,
Urbanization, Energy, and Air Pollution in China: The Challenges Ahead (Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 2004), p. 3.
- U.S. Geological Survey, "Glacial Ice Cores Reveal A Record of Natural and Anthropogenic Atmospheric Mercury Deposition for
the Last 270 Years," June 2002,
- For the latest version, see U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, "Fish Advisories,"
- Jane M. Hightower and Dan Moore, "Mercury Levels in High-End Consumers of Fish,"
Environmental Health Perspectives, Vol. 111., No. 4, April 2003, pp. 604–608; Eric Duhatschek, "Charity Games in Quebec Will Help Kids,"
The Globe and Mail, October 8, 2004, p. R11.
- Arlene M. Fiore et al., "Linking Ozone Pollution and Climate Change: The Case for Controlling Methane,"
Geophysical Research Letters, Vol. 29, No. 19 (2002), pp. 25–28.
- World Bank, "The World Bank and the Montreal Protocol," September 2003,
top of page