- Online Text
- 1. Introduction
- 2. What Is a Solution?
- 3. Solutions and Solubility
- 4. Solution Concentrations
- 5. Analyzing Solutions
- 6. Raoult's Law
- 7. Henry's Law
- 8. Colligative Properties—Vapor Pressure and Osmosis
- 9. Colligative Properties—Freezing and Boiling
- 10. Separation and Purification
- 11. Conclusion
- 12. Further Reading
- Unit Guide (PDF)
Section 12: Further Reading
Aloian, Mary. Mixtures and Solutions (Why Chemistry Matters). 1st ed. New York: Crabtree Publishing Company, 2008.
Gonick, Larry and Craig Criddle. The Cartoon Guide to Chemistry. 1st ed. New York: HarperCollins, 2005.
Jones, Harry Clary, Svante Arrhenius, and Wilhelm Pfeffer. The Modern Theory of Solution: Memoirs by Pfeffer, van't Hoff, Arrhenius, and Raoult. Charleston: Nabu Press, 2010.
Pauling, Linus. General Chemistry. 3rd ed. New York: Dover Publications, 1988.