Annenberg Learner professional development workshops and courses provide teachers with content and pedagogical learning to strengthen their professional credentials. Workshops and courses are appropriate for preservice and inservice teachers and cover specific curricular areas and grade levels.
Workshop and course resources consist of video, print, and Web components that can be used in three ways:
All materials may be accessed for free from www.learner.org
- In a study group with a facilitator. For more information on facilitating a group, see our facilitator guide.
- As an individual for self-study. To connect with other educators for discussion be sure to sign up for the teacher talk discussion lists on the workshop or course Web site.
- For graduate credit. Teachers can do the work individually or with a group. There is a per-credit fee from the institution granting credit.
Videocassettes, DVDs, and print guides are also available for purchase from our catalog.
- Video programs are available as Video on Demand (VoD).
- Print guides are downloadable in PDF format.